Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Silverback Gorillas

 

Silverback Gorillas

Kia ora this week we have been doing information reports, I chose to do mine on Silverback Gorillas.
This is the finished product of my information report. The first thing we had to do was write down all of the facts that we knew onto a slide. Then we copied and pasted it onto a doc, but then we had to change the writing and make it sound better and it needed more describing words in it. After that, we pasted it on adobe spark. Here is my work that is now finally finished. Have you ever done an information report?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post