Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Online Distance Learning

 


Kia ora my name is Kayla and I go to Marshland school. Right now we are in lockdown so we have to do some online work. This is what I have done today. We had to read and watch a book about Pompeii witch was a city in Italy. On this slide, I have put 7 facts about Pompeii, which I made on canva. I hope you like what I have done for today's reading task. And are you doing any online work while you are in lockdown, Is so what work are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post