Pages

Friday, June 7, 2019

word art



Task Description: This week in class I have been learning how to make a word art and this is mine. This term we have been learning about the power of belonging. Did you know that you can make word art like mine on www.wordart.com? You can choose from many different designs and colours and choose the words you want inside of the design. I chose these pictures because they were cool and some of them show feelings of belonging. Please let me know if there is anything I can improve on. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. that was awesome i bet it took a lot of time to make it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post