Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

Chimpanzees Sanctuary




Kia Ora everybody for the past couple of weeks we have learning about Orangutans which are large apes. We have been reading a book on epic called endangered Chimpanzees. We have gotten information about what they eat, where they live, and so on. We have put all of our information into our Sanctuary here are some photos. Here are some sites we have looked on to learn more about Chimps and Orangutans, National Geographic Kids, San Diego Zoo and WWF. Do you know any more information about orangutans or chimpanzees?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post