Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Stem And Egg Dropping

 

Kia Ora everyone today we did an experiment. We had to use some specific things like paper, rope, an egg, sellotape, and scissors. Using this equipment we had to create something that we could put an egg in. We made a bird nest then raped our plastic bag around it for a bit more support.  Me and my team was going to make a parachute but instead, we made an egg Nest. Next time we could add a bit more paper around it so it has more support. Then it was time to see if the egg would break or stay together we were up second. When it was our turn we had to say how we made it and what is supporting it. Then it was time to test it we all counted down from 3 when my teacher dropped it we all thought it was broken and unfortunately it was. Have you ever done something like this before and if so tell me what you did it on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post